Aarogyasnehi project is being implemented at Bharat nagar, Vashi naka with the support of Tata Power. The Project envisages to implement Maternal and Child Health intervention along with strengthening the existing ICDS centers in Bharat Nagar, Vashi Naka, Chembur. The project will be implemented in collaboration with 10 identified ICDS centers i.e. Integrated Child Developments Scheme.
Some key activities of this Project are as follows:
- Capacity building of ICDS teachers
- Intervention with pregnant women and lactating mothers for effective Antenatal and postnatal care
- Intervention with children below 5 years of age for timely and complete immunization
- Health education program for school going adolescent girls with the focus on menstrual health and hygiene management
- Community based educative programs to improve health seeking behavior.