A community based health care project in Jijamata Nagar, Worli. The program focuses on Sanitation, Malnutrition and Adolescent Education. Provision of medical intervention to malnourished children and addressing issues of Adolescents on reproductive and sexual healthcare and creating awareness for sanitation is the aim of this program. Services such as interventions camps for malnourished children, mothers sensitization for healthy food cooking habits, adolescents sensitizations, health check up services, demonstrations are the major focused activities are under the project.
Some of the project activities are:
- Creating awareness on proper sanitation and need for toilets
- Screening and identification of malnourished children and Management of severe malnutrition
- Regular follow-up and monitoring
- Educating adolescents on reproductive and sexual healthcare
- Creating community Volunteers and training them to ensure continuation of activities beyond the program