Niramaya is implementing Aarogyadisha project at Kurla, Wadala and Mankhurd region through the support of Tata Power. The project works on bridging the gap between the community and government health system.
Some of the key activities of the program are as follows:
- Identification, Education and referral of pregnant women for ANC registration and institutional deliveries.
- Identification, Education and referral of lactating mothers for postnatal care and family planning.
- Identification, Education and referral of children up to 5 years of age for immunization.
- Promotion of Government implemented health schemes.
- Community based awareness programs to improve health seeking behavior.